To whom it may concern,
Hello! I am writing a review on my experience using Applicant Lab.
– The advice is school-specific and helped me craft my answers to each school differently while still being easy to use.
– Goes through what the ADCOM themselves are thinking when they read your application
– Maria is hilarious! The way she intersperses humour in between the advice is really good and keeps things interesting.
– The Lab gives you in-depth analysis as to what your strengths and your weakness are and how to leverage and explain them respectively.
– It goes through interview prep as well.
– Basically, it is an all-in-one admissions prep! With specific advice for each school.
– On top of this Maria and Carin reply back very fast and their advice is very good and consistent with what’s in the lab. This extra support was extremely beneficial to me as it helped me craft my application more specifically!
– For someone like me who’s an athlete applying to B-School they really helped frame my stories and brings the best ones to the forefront. I did not see this elsewhere!
Overall I would give it a 10/10, 5 stars, and my full approval! It’s affordable and a great resource to get a third person’s view on your application to B- School!
Thank you so much Maria and Carin!
To put it plainly, working with Carin & the entire ApplicantLab team was absolutely fantastic. Not only do I recommend the service as a whole, but I especially recommend the additional consulting services with Carin! I solicited Carin's feedback on essays for two...