Get Accepted to
START YOUR FREE TRIAL
Start your free trial today to join the growing number of students that have gotten into Wharton with ApplicantLab!
Risk-free. No credit card required.
Here are Wharton’s MBA essays for 2020 – 2021:
ApplicantLab gives you exclusive step-by-step advice on how to answer all of Wharton’s questions and determine which of your stories most proves your fit with the UPenn community:
- Essay 1: What do you hope to gain professionally from the Wharton MBA? (500 words)
- Essay 2: (CHANGED for the 2020 – 2021 season for the class of 2023!) Taking into consideration your background – personal, professional, and/or academic – how do you plan to make specific, meaningful contributions to the Wharton community? (400 words
- Re-Applicant Essay (required for all re-applicants):
- Please use this space to share with the Admissions Committee how you have reflected and grown since your previous application and discuss any relevant updates to your candidacy (e.g., changes in your professional life, additional coursework, and extracurricular/volunteer engagements). (250 words)
- Optional Essay:
- Please use this space to share any additional information about yourself that cannot be found elsewhere in your application and that you would like to share with the Admissions Committee. This space can also be used to address any extenuating circumstances (e.g., unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, inconsistent or questionable academic performance, areas of weakness, etc.) that you would like the Admissions Committee to consider.
The Lab ALSO teaches you how to create a strong MBA resume (hint: it’s not the same one you used to apply for your last job!) & most efficiently fill out your application form
Invited to interview? ApplicantLab’s got your back.
Learn exactly which questions (and pitfalls) to expect during the Team-Based Discussion — and the short one-on-one that follows, including:
- What to say — and not say — during the Team Based Discussion
- “So…was that how you normally are on a team?”
- “How do you think your team did?”
- Why MBA?
- Why Wharton?
- Walk Me Through Your Resume
- And Many Many More
APPLICANTLAB USERS ROUTINELY GET INTO WHARTON’S MBA PROGRAM:
ApplicantLab was the only tool I used when I applied for Round Two this year and was instrumental in helping me get accepted to Wharton, Yale and Darden in the end.
The tool was not just helpful for the brainstorming phase of the process, it also gave very insightful advice on how to tackle each school’s essays specifically.
– (AZhao, Accepted to Wharton, Yale, Darden).
ApplicantLab was intuitive, easy to navigate, and provided the key info that I needed in a tailored format for each school – amazing!
I ended up receiving acceptance to Wharton, Kellogg, and Yale with scholarships at two of these schools.
ApplicantLab was hands down the best ~$300 I spent throughout the application process.”
– (kzh0843, Accepted to Wharton, Kellogg, Yale).
Whether Your Deadline Is 6 Months or 6 Days Away,
ApplicantLab is Ready When You Are.
Here are Wharton’s MBA application deadlines for the class of 2023:
|Round||Application Deadline||Interview Invitations||Notification Date|
|Round 1||Sep 15, 2020||Oct 28, 2020||Dec 16, 2020|
|Round 2||Jan 5, 2021||Feb 11, 2021||March 25, 2021|
|Round 3||Mar 31, 2021||April 15, 2021||May 11, 2021|
ApplicantLab is made to be used at any point in your MBA application journey.
You can start planning your application stories six+ months in advance, use ApplicantLab just for essay-writing a month out, or take advantage of the MBA InterviewLab up to a day prior to your interview.
Applying to more schools than just Wharton?
ApplicantLab includes comprehensive admissions advice on all of the Top 50 Business Schools worldwide, including:
Harvard Business School
Columbia Business School
Other top-tier admissions consultants regularly charge candidates over $4,000 for admissions advice on just ONE school. ApplicantLab allows you to apply to unlimited schools for less than what those consultants charge for merely one hour of their time. There is simply no other way to access MBA admissions advice this good, this comprehensive, at such a reasonable price.
Build your best MBA application today with ApplicantLab.
On-Demand Admissions Guidance Tool
There is simply no other way to get access to this level of expertise for this price.
- 1 year access
- Access to all modules for:
- Apply to as many schools as you’d like
– In-depth tailored content for each school, all for one low price