Get Accepted to
START YOUR FREE TRIAL
Start your free trial today to join the growing number of students that have gotten into Stanford GSB with ApplicantLab!
Risk-free. No credit card required.
APPLICANTLAB USERS ROUTINELY GET INTO STANFORD’S MBA PROGRAM:
“I used ApplicantLab for my applicants to Stanford, Harvard, and Wharton in Round 1, and was accepted to all 3.
Private admissions consultants were so so expensive and not an option for me, so I took the leap, and could not be happier about my choice.
The service is unconventional as a concept, but superbly executed and is a gamechanger. I had questions about how effective an online system would be, and am blown away by how much direction it gave my essays and my interview prep.”
– L.M. (Accepted to Stanford, Harvard, and Wharton)
I was accepted by both Stanford GSB and Harvard.
ApplicantLab helped me so much to make my dream come true. I sincerely recommend ApplicantLab to future applicants.
I read six books about applying to MBA [programs], and I searched hundreds of articles and videos on the internet in order to learn how to apply for schools.
After I started to use the ApplicantLab, I realized there’s no need to use other materials anymore. The ApplicantLab provides the best content available anywhere… about the MBA application.”
– Breeze13 (Accepted to Stanford, Harvard)
With ApplicantLab, You’ll Learn:
How To Answer Stanford’s ‘What Matters Most’ Essay
PLUS, exclusive step-by-step advice on how to answer all of the GSB’s questions (even the one hidden in the application form):
- What matters most to you, and why?
- Why Stanford?
- NEW for the class of 2022: the “optional” (but come on, not REALLY optional) set of 3 mini-essays: Think about times you’ve created a positive impact, whether in professional, extracurricular, academic, or other settings. What was your impact? What made it significant to you or to others? You are welcome to share up to three examples. (Up to 1500 characters, approximately 250 words, for each example)
- “HIDDEN” mini-essay in the application form!
- Tell us about a time within the last two years when your background or perspective influenced your participation at work or school (1150 characters)
How To Create Your MBA Resume
& Most Efficiently Fill Out Your Application Form
How to Prepare & Practice for Your MBA Interview
Learn exactly which questions to expect during your MBA interview and how to tackle them, including:
- Why MBA?
- Walk Me Through Your Resume
- Tell me about a time you were a leader
- Tell me about an obstacle you’ve overcome
- And Many Many More
Whether Your Deadline Is 6 Months or 6 Days Away,
ApplicantLab is Ready When You Are.
|Round||Application Deadline||Notification Date|
|Round 1||Sep 12, 2019||Dec 12, 2019|
|Round 2||Jan 9, 2020||April 2, 2020|
|Round 3||April 8, 2020||May 21, 2020|
ApplicantLab is made to be used at any point in your MBA application journey.
You can start planning your application stories six+ months in advance, use ApplicantLab just for essay-writing a month out, or take advantage of the MBA InterviewLab up to a day prior to your interview.
Applying to more schools than just Stanford?
ApplicantLab includes comprehensive admissions advice on all of the Top 50 Business Schools worldwide, including:
Harvard Business School
Columbia Business School
Other top-tier admissions consultants regularly charge candidates over $4,000 for admissions advice on just ONE school. ApplicantLab allows you to apply to unlimited schools for less than what those consultants charge for merely one hour of their time. There is simply no other way to access MBA admissions advice this good, this comprehensive, at such a reasonable price.
Build your best MBA application today with ApplicantLab.
On-Demand Admissions Guidance Tool
There is simply no other way to get access to this level of expertise for this price.
- 1 year access
- Access to all modules for
- Apply to as many schools as you’d like
– In-depth tailored content for each school, all for one low price