Get Accepted to
START YOUR FREE TRIAL
Start your free trial today to join the growing number of students that have gotten into Kellogg with ApplicantLab!
Risk-free. No credit card required.
APPLICANTLAB USERS ROUTINELY GET INTO KELLOGG’S MBA PROGRAM:
The ApplicantLab tool was the most helpful resource I used when planning and writing my MBA applications. The ApplicantLab online tool has so much great advice and information all in one place which really helps you get your story across throughout the entire application.
The tool goes through each part of the school’s specific application and gives advice on what to include there as well as what that school specifically looks for.
I highly recommend ApplicantLab for anyone going through the process.
ApplicantLab was intuitive, easy to navigate, and provided the key info that I needed in a tailored format for each school – amazing!
I ended up receiving acceptance to Kellogg, Wharton, and Yale with scholarships at two of these schools.
ApplicantLab was hands down the best ~$300 I spent throughout the application process.”
With ApplicantLab, You’ll Learn:
How To Answer Kellogg’s Essays (And Video Essays!)
Exclusive step-by-step advice on how to answer all of Kellogg’s questions and determine which of your stories most proves your fit with the supportive Kellogg community:
- Kellogg’s purpose is to educate, equip & inspire brave leaders who create lasting value. Tell us about a time you have demonstrated leadership and created lasting value. What challenges did you face, and what did you learn? (450 words)
- Values are what guide you in your life and work. What values are important to you and how have they influenced you? (450 words)
- Three video questions, delivered via the Kira Talent system (ApplicantLab has lots of advice for how to prepare for these webcam interviews!)
- If needed, use this section to briefly describe any extenuating circumstances (e.g. unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, inconsistent or questionable academic performance, etc.) (no word count)
How To Create Your MBA Resume
& Most Efficiently Fill Out Your Application Form
How to Prepare & Practice for Your MBA Interview
Learn exactly which questions to expect during your MBA interview and how to tackle them, such as:
- Walk me through your resume
- Why Kellogg?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- And Many Many More
Whether Your Deadline Is 6 Months or 6 Days Away,
ApplicantLab is Ready When You Are.
|Round||Application Deadline||Notification Date|
|Round 1||Sep 18, 2019||Dec 11, 2019|
|Round 2||Jan 8, 2020||March 25, 2020|
|Round 3||April 8, 2020||May 13, 2020|
ApplicantLab is made to be used at any point in your MBA application journey.
You can start planning your application stories six+ months in advance, use ApplicantLab just for essay-writing a month out, or take advantage of the MBA InterviewLab up to a day prior to your interview.
Applying to more schools than just Northwestern Kellogg?
ApplicantLab includes comprehensive admissions advice on all of the Top 50 Business Schools worldwide, including:
- Harvard Business School
- Stanford GSB
- UPenn Wharton
- Dartmouth Tuck
- Yale SOM
Other top-tier admissions consultants regularly charge candidates over $4,000 for admissions advice on just ONE school. ApplicantLab allows you to apply to unlimited schools for less than what those consultants charge for merely one hour of their time. There is simply no other way to access MBA admissions advice this good, this comprehensive, at such a reasonable price.
Build your best MBA application today with ApplicantLab.
On-Demand Admissions Guidance Tool
There is simply no other way to get access to this level of expertise for this price.
- 1 year access
- Access to all modules for:
- Apply to as many schools as you’d like
– In-depth tailored content for each school, all for one low price