Get Accepted to
START YOUR FREE TRIAL
Start your free trial today to join the growing number of students that have gotten into Chicago Booth with ApplicantLab!
Risk-free. No credit card required.
With ApplicantLab, You’ll Learn:
How To Answer Booth’s “Who You Are” Essay
PLUS, exclusive step-by-step advice on how to answer all of Booth’s questions and determine which of your stories most proves your “Booth-iness”:
- “Personal Growth + Who You Are” essay (where you need to prove you “fit” with Booth!)
- An MBA is as much about personal growth as it is about professional development. In addition to sharing your experience and goals in terms of career, we’d like to learn more about you outside of the office. Use this opportunity to tell us something about who you are… (250 word minimum)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Post-MBA Goals
- How will the Booth MBA help you achieve your immediate and long-term post-MBA career goals? (250 word minimum)
- Extra essays asked if invited to interview
- These are changed / updated every Round — don’t worry, we guide you through!
- Optional Essay
- Is there any unclear information in your application that needs further explanation? (300 word maximum)
- Re-Applicant Question
- Upon reflection, how has your perspective regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 word maximum)
How To Create Your MBA Resume
& Most Efficiently Fill Out Your Application Form
How to Prepare & Practice for Your MBA Interview
Learn exactly which questions to expect during your MBA interview and how to tackle them, including:
- Walk Me Through Your Resume
- Why MBA?
- Why Booth?
- And Many Many More
Whether Your Deadline Is 6 Months or 6 Days Away,
ApplicantLab is Ready When You Are.
|Round||Application Deadline||Notification Date|
|Round 1||Sep 24, 2020||Dec 3, 2020|
|Round 2||Jan 12, 2020||March 18, 2021|
|Round 3 (and "Chicago Booth Scholars" deferred applicants)||April 1, 2021||May 20, 2021 (notification June 3, 2021 for Booth Scholars)|
ApplicantLab is made to be used at any point in your MBA application journey.
You can start planning your application stories six+ months in advance, use ApplicantLab just for essay-writing a month out, or take advantage of the MBA InterviewLab up to a day prior to your interview.
APPLICANTLAB USERS ROUTINELY GET INTO BOOTH’S MBA PROGRAM:
“I must say that Applicant Lab was the most value-for-money item in my entire MBA application expense list. Maria’s inputs and ideas often were the starting point for all my school essays. For the two [new] additional questions posed by Booth after the interview invite, the ApplicantLab team was quick to update the portal with their thoughts.
Overall, I highly highly recommend this tool to everyone, even those working with consultants on full packages. The additional perspective, tips & guidance is worth much more than the cost.”
“I know [acceptance] wouldn’t have been possible without the help of ApplicantLab’s step-by-step (like incredibly granular) instructions on how to structure my ENTIRE application.
Maria gives solid guidance on whichever path you decide to take with your applications. She provides great feedback on each of the pics for the Booth main essay [which was the essay in a previous year], as well.”
– terracehouse (Accepted to Chicago Booth & MIT Sloan with Scholarship)
Applying to more schools than just Chicago Booth?
ApplicantLab includes comprehensive admissions advice on all of the Top 50 Business Schools worldwide, including:
- Harvard Business School
- Stanford GSB
- UPenn Wharton
- MIT Sloan
- Columbia Business School
- Dartmouth Tuck
Other top-tier admissions consultants regularly charge candidates over $4,000 for admissions advice on just ONE school. ApplicantLab allows you to apply to unlimited schools for less than what those consultants charge for merely one hour of their time. There is simply no other way to access MBA admissions advice this good, this comprehensive, at such a reasonable price.
Build your best MBA application today with ApplicantLab.
On-Demand Admissions Guidance Tool
There is simply no other way to get access to this level of expertise for this price.
- 1 year access
- Access to all modules for
- Apply to as many schools as you’d like
– In-depth tailored content for each school, all for one low price