GMATClub user Akanksha26 reached out requesting an MBA profile review with the following basic info:
- Two years of experience
- Wasn’t clear to me if applying this year or next year? I originally guessed next year given the young age, but now I’m not so sure?
- 720 GMAT (after other two other attempts yielding 640 and 660)
- Purdue undergrad in computer engineering
- Works for the Georgia Department of Revenue, which I’m guessing is the state tax authority
- …as a “consultant”, presumably an IT / computer consultant?
- Questions around re-taking GMAT, applying this year, waiting a few more years…
- …as well as what could be done to make the profile more appealing for a Top Ten program
My thoughts in the video below!