ApplicantLab is a very interesting take on MBA admissions consulting.
1. It is a very well structured and well thought out service.
2. It saves a lot of time for candidates as it does the basic school research for you, you need not waste your time going through obscure school details for your essays
3. Maria is super helpful if you think the website cannot help you
4. You have readymade comparisons of gmat scores, gpa and Acceptance rates.
5. CHEAP – at $269 (Cheaper with a gmatclub code) it is definitely a bargain.
1. You have to be incredibly self-motivated to turn up everyday to update the application