Get Accepted to
START YOUR FREE TRIAL
Start your free trial today to join the growing number of students that have gotten into MIT with ApplicantLab!
Risk-free. No credit card required.
APPLICANTLAB USERS ROUTINELY GET INTO SLOAN’S MBA PROGRAM:
The video essay for MIT stumped me.
It was difficult on two fronts – actually coming up with an interesting story, and the technical skills to capture and edit video. After watching some video tutorials on ApplicantLab, I learnt how to edit video and synchronize audio through Camtasia. The video tutorials even go so far in depth as to direct users like me to find license-free audio clips too! With all those resources available, I found the video essay process a lot more manageable.
Needless to say, I was ecstatic when I received the offer. After all, Sloan was the only school I applied to. I owe my success to ApplicantLab. This is a fabulous product with detailed and personalized service.
– (emzee, Accepted to MIT Sloan)
“I received my MIT Sloan acceptance call last Tuesday for Round 1 with a full fellowship!!
I am over the moon and I owe a lot to ApplicantLab!
I know it wouldn’t have been possible without the help of ApplicantLab’s step-by-step (like incredibly granular) instructions on how to structure my ENTIRE application.
– (TerraceHouse, Accepted to Chicago Booth & MIT Sloan with Scholarship)
With ApplicantLab, You’ll Learn:
How To Answer MIT Sloan’s Essays
Exclusive step-by-step advice on how to answer all of Sloan’s questions and determine which of your stories most proves your fit with the “mens et manus” MIT community:
- Please submit a cover letter seeking a place in the MIT Sloan MBA Program. (300 words or fewer)
- Please introduce yourself to your future classmates via a brief 60 second video statement.
- Please submit a 1 to 2 page organizational chart for where you work
- Optional Essay: Please provide any additional information you would like the Admissions Committee to know that may be helpful in evaluating your candidacy (i.e. choice of recommenders, areas of concern in your academic record, other extenuating circumstances, etc.). This information should be provided in a written format (200 words or less).
How To Create Your MBA Resume
& Most Efficiently Fill Out Your Application Form
How to Prepare & Practice for Your MBA Interview
Learn exactly which questions to expect during your MBA interview and how to tackle them, including Sloans famous “behavioral” questions, as well as:
- What’s new since you submitted your application?
- Why Sloan?
- Tell me about a time you convinced someone of something unpopular
- Tell me about a time you managed a team conflict
- And Many Many More
Whether Your Deadline Is 6 Months or 6 Days Away,
ApplicantLab is Ready When You Are.
|Round||Application Deadline||Notification Date|
|Round 1||Sep 25, 2018||Dec 19, 2018|
|Round 2||Jan 22, 2019||April 2, 2019|
|Round 3||April 8, 2019||May 8, 2019|
ApplicantLab is made to be used at any point in your MBA application journey.
You can start planning your application stories six+ months in advance, use ApplicantLab just for essay-writing a month out, or take advantage of the MBA InterviewLab up to a day prior to your interview.
Applying to more schools than just the MIT Sloan School of Management?
ApplicantLab includes comprehensive admissions advice on all of the Top 50 Business Schools worldwide, including:
Harvard Business School
Other top-tier admissions consultants regularly charge candidates over $4,000 for admissions advice on just ONE school. ApplicantLab allows you to apply to unlimited schools for less than what those consultants charge for merely one hour of their time. There is simply no other way to access MBA admissions advice this good, this comprehensive, at such a reasonable price.
Build your best MBA application today with ApplicantLab.
On-Demand Admissions Guidance Tool
There is simply no other way to get access to this level of expertise for this price.
- 1 year access
- Access to all modules for:
- Apply to as many schools as you’d like
– In-depth tailored content for each school, all for one low price